The 80% Machined Lower isn't finished and comes in raw aluminum ready for your coating of choice. Made from 7075-T6 and features a 3/4 inch grip screw.
These 80% Lowers are Designed off the AR-15 Platform. No FFL is required to purchase this 80% Lower.
***Please note that the rear lug pocket for the upper must be finished in the machining process in order to seat an upper***
The Mil Spec AM-15 stripped Upper Receiver is machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum forging. Featuring M4 feed ramps, this upper receiver is machined to Military Specifications & Standards and can be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. This upper receiver comes not finished in raw aluminum, ready for your coating of choice to make it completely custom! Match this Upper with one of our Lower Receivers for a solid fit.
The Lower Parts Kit for AM-15 includes the following:
- Bolt Catch, Bolt Catch Plunger, Bolt Catch Roll Pin, Bolt Catch Spring
- Buffer, Retainer, Buffer Retainer Spring
- Disconnect, Disconnect Spring
- Traditional Hammer (Black in Color), Hammer Pin, Hammer Spring
- Magazine Catch, Magazine Catch Button, Magazine Catch Spring
- Pistol Grip (A2 style), Pistol Grip Lock Washer, Pistol Grip Screw
- Pivot Pin, Pivot Pin Detent, Pivot Pin Detent Spring
- Selector, Selector Detent, Selector Detent Spring
- Takedown Pin, Takedown Pin Detent, Takedown Pin, Detent Spring
- Traditional Trigger (Black in Color), Trigger Guard, Trigger Guard Roll Pin, Trigger Pin, Trigger Spring.
One 80% Lower, One Stripped Upper Receiver, & One Lower Parts Kit.
California requires 80% Receivers to be serialized before fabrication. California residents must submit to a background before building. Other states have banned the sale, ownership, manufacture, and use of 80% Receivers. Because of changing firearm laws, this list may not be all-inclusive. The following are the states that have banned 80% receivers: NJ, NY, CT, HI, DC and RI.