Approximate barrel length is 19".Included items:
- Complete Upper Assembly
- .410 Bolt Carrier Group w/ Charging Handle
- (x2) 10rd .410 Magazines
- Set of Flip-Sights
- Recoil Buffer
- Recoil Spring
- Buffer Tube
- Castle Nut
- End Plate
- Complete AR-15 Lower Parts Kit
- Your Choice of Colored Aluminum Dust Cover and Aluminum Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- Your Choice of 100% Serialized Lower Receiver
All AR style shotguns are known to be finicky when it comes to ammo, its just the nature of the beast.
Here are our helpful tips to improve the performance of your upper:
- Use the shortest 2.5-inch ammo you can find, we have found Fiocchi worked the best, then Remington/Federal. Stay away from Browning/Sellier & Bellot (we are not saying they make bad ammo; it just did not cycle properly during our testing due to the shells being slightly longer).
- Low brass works better.
- Use cartridges that have a smooth outer shell Vs. ribbed. Slugs worked the best.
- Use some dry lube inside the magazine. Keep the upper clean and well lubed.
- Under no circumstances should you use any ammunition other than 2.5-inch shotgun shells.